Deep Dish Apple Cranberry Pie
Cranberries and apples are the perfect combination for this delicious homemade dessert.
- 4 apples (large, peeled, cored, and sliced)
- 2 1/2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour (all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 pie crust (prepared)
1. Stir all ingredients (except for the pie crust) together in a medium sized mixing bowl and place in a 10-inch deep dish pie pan.
2. Place one pie crust on top of the fruits. Cut 3 or 4 slits to allow the steam to escape.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for about an hour. Serve warm. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Food and Health Communications, Inc.,