Kids can enjoy making this healthy, fun, and easy after-school snack using peaches, cottage cheese, and raisins.
- 2 canned peach halves
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese, low-fat (1 ounce)
- 1/2 tablespoon raisins (6 raisins)
1. Wash hands; get out ingredients and utensils.
2. Place one peach half, cut side up, in center of plate for nest.
3. Place 1 Tablespoon of cottage cheese in center of nest.
4. Place raisins on cottage cheese to make eggs.
5. Enjoy your Eagle Nest.
Adults: If preparing with children, use a can opener to open peaches. Drain juice and discard sharp edged lid.
Chickasaw Nation Get Fresh! Nutrition Education Program.