Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Leftover chicken and frozen veggies help this chicken pot pie come together quickly.
- 1 2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (cut-up)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, reduced sodium (10 3/4 ounce, condensed)
- 1 cup baking mix, reduced-fat (example: Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup milk (non-fat)
- 1 egg
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °F.
- Mix vegetables, chicken, and soup in ungreased, 9-inch pie plate
- Stir remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl with fork until blended. Pour over vegetables and chicken in pie plate.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
The Texas A&M University System
Texas Cooperative Extension Expanded Nutrition Program