Easy Greek Salad
While feta cheese is the star of any Greek salad, this recipe contains all of the must-have ingredients for a classic salad that is sure to please.
- 6 romaine lettuces leaves (torn into 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 cucumber (medium, peeled and sliced)
- 1 tomato (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup red onion (sliced)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (extra-virgin)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, and cheese in large serving bowl. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, oregano, and salt in small bowl.
- Pour over lettuce mixture; toss until coated. Serve immediately.
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service