Easy No-Cook Salsa
This fresh tasting salsa is easy to whip up for your next get together.
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce cans, low-sodium, drained)
- 1 can diced green chiles ( 4.5 ounce can, drained)
- 1/4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic (minced)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, stir together all the ingredients until well mixed. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips or raw vegetables.