Eating Smart Seasoning Mix
Keep this seasoning mix on hand and use it whenever you want to boost flavor without adding salt.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 cup dried, minced onion
- 2 cups dried milk, non-fat
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in airtight container.
- Use in recipes as indicated.
Eating Smart Being Active Recipes
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis