French Salad Dressing
This sweet and tangy dressing can be used as a salad dressing or as a veggie dip.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion (grated)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
2. Put on the lid. Shake well.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Try this dressing on cut vegetables or salad. After serving, keep any leftover dressing in the fridge.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network
Recetas del Sitio Web