French Salad Dressing
This sweet and tangy dressing can be used as a salad dressing or as a veggie dip.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion (grated)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
2. Put on the lid. Shake well.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Try this dressing on cut vegetables or salad. After serving, keep any leftover dressing in the fridge.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network