Fresh Fruit with Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
Vanilla yogurt with cinnamon makes a delicious dip for your favorite fruits. Use low-fat yogurt for an even healthier option.
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt, low-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Core and slice the apple.
- Slice banana into thin circles.
- Peel the orange and break it into sections.
- Pour the orange juice into a small bowl.
- Dip the fruit pieces into the orange juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange on a plate.
- Mix the yogurt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Put the bowl of yogurt and cinnamon next to the fruit. Use it as a dip for the fruit.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network