Fresh Fruit with Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
Vanilla yogurt with cinnamon makes a delicious dip for your favorite fruits. Use low-fat yogurt for an even healthier option.
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (low-fat)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Core and slice the apple.
2. Slice banana into thin circles.
3. Peel the orange and break it into sections.
4. Pour the orange juice into a small bowl.
5. Dip the fruit pieces into the orange juice to prevent browning.
6. Arrange on a plate.
7. Mix the yogurt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
8. Put the bowl of yogurt and cinnamon next to the fruit. Use it as a dip for the fruit.
Try making this with other favorite fruits.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network