Fruit Yogurt Parfait
Layer grapes, yogurt, bananas, and cereal for a sweet and crunchy snack.
- 1/2 cup yogurt, fruit-flavored (low-fat)
- 1/2 banana (medium)
- 1/2 cup grape
- 1/4 cup dry crunchy cereal (Grape Nuts or granola cereals are good)
1. Peel and slice the banana.
2. Spoon the grapes into a tall plastic cup.
3. Put 3 spoonfuls of yogurt on top of the grapes.
4. Spoon sliced bananas on top of the yogurt.
5. Add the rest of the yogurt.
6. Sprinkle the cereal on top.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network