Fruit Yogurt Parfait
Layer grapes, yogurt, bananas, and cereal for a sweet and crunchy snack.
- 1/2 cup yogurt, fruit-flavored (low-fat)
- 1/2 banana (medium)
- 1/2 cup grapes, seedless
- 1/4 cup dry crunchy cereal (Grape Nuts or granola cereals are good)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Peel and slice the banana.
- Spoon the grapes into a tall plastic cup.
- Put 3 spoonsful of yogurt on top of the grapes.
- Spoon sliced bananas on top of the yogurt.
- Add the rest of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the cereal on top.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network