Ginger Orange Muffins
Use our Ginger Bread Mix and make these muffins ahead of time for a quick and healthy breakfast on the go.
- 2 Servings Ginger Bread Mix (2 cups)
- 1 cup bran cereal
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup milk, 1%
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon orange peel (grated)
- raisins (optional, 1/4 cup)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine the Ginger Bread Mix and bran cereal in a bowl.
- Beat the egg slightly in another bowl.
- Add the egg and other ingredients to the gingerbread and cereal mixture.
- Stir only until combined. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Fill 12 muffin cups (well-greased pans or paper liners) 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until done in the center.
2 servings of Ginger Bread Mix = 2 cups
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service