Serve this savory side dish with your favorite entree. This recipe can be made in minutes!
- 2 cups vegetables (any combination of fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs, basil or rosemary (dried, crushed)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- If using canned vegetables, drain, saving 2 Tablespoons liquid.
- Cook onion, herbs, and garlic in the margarine/butter in a small saucepan until onion is tender.
- Stir in the vegetables and liquid or add water as needed.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
Learn more about onions.
Quick and Healthy Meals: Tips and Tools for Planning Meals for Your Family
Ohio State University Cooperative Extension