Homemade Pizza Crust
Enjoy the freshness of a homemade pizza crust and enjoy the delicious aromas that fill your kitchen as it bakes!
- 1 teaspoon rapid rise yeast
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup bread flour (approximately)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix yeast, water, salt, and oil. Add about 1 cup flour to make a stiff dough. The amount of flour may vary slightly.
- Knead the dough until it is very elastic (will stretch and not make a hole).
- Use a rolling pin or clean bottle to obtain even thickness.
- Lay it on a greased baking sheet to rise while you prepare toppings for pizza.
- Bake at 400°F with desired toppings until crust is browned and top is bubbly.
Pizza can be topped with sauce, mozzarella cheese, vegetables, and cooked meats.
Simple Healthy Recipes. ONIE Project - Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education