Homemade Ranch Dressing
What’s better than ranch dressing? Fresh, homemade ranch dressing! It’s the perfect addition to your salad, veggies, or just about anything you can dip!
- 2 teaspoons dried, minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain, fat-free
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Collect and measure all ingredients before starting to prepare the recipe.
- Add the dried onion, salt, garlic powder, and dried parsley to a bowl, and stir gently to combine.
- Add the Greek yogurt and buttermilk, and stir until spices are evenly distributed.
- Chill before serving.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated, and eat within 1 week.
Be creative! To make a thicker ranch dip, substitute another cup of plain Greek yogurt for the buttermilk.
Learn more about:
Eating Smart, Being Active
Colorado State University