Honey Milk Balls
Honey milk balls make a great afternoon snack – packed with protein and calcium. They taste like a treat, so be sure to save a few for yourself.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dry milk, non-fat
- 1/2 cup cereal (crushed)
1. Mix honey and peanut butter.
2. Gradually add dry milk and mix well.
3. Chill for easier handling.
4. With greased hands, form into small balls.
5. Roll in crushed cereal flakes.
6. Chill until firm.
7. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service, Pictoral Recipes
Lynn Myers Steele, 2000
Oregon Family Nutrition Program