Honey Mustard Dressing
Make your favorite salad dressing at home, in minutes!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
- Put on the lid. Shake well.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Try this dressing on cold cooked pasta and vegetables. After serving, keep any leftover dressing in the fridge.
Learn more about:
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network