Honey Mustard Dressing
Make your favorite salad dressing at home, in minutes!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons mustard (2 Tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
2. Put on the lid. Shake well.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Try this dressing on cold cooked pasta and vegetables. After serving, keep any leftover dressing in the fridge.
Learn more about: