Italian Pasta Salad
Fresh and crunchy broccoli, carrot, bell pepper, and green onion, make this easy and delicious pasta salad burst with flavor! This pasta salad would be an excellent side dish to grilled meat, fish, or tofu.
- 4 cups pasta, cooked
- 2 cups broccoli (blanched, pieces)
- 1 cup carrot (cooked, slices)
- 1/2 cup red pepper (strips)
- 1/4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, light or reduced fat (can use 1/2 to 3/4 cup)
1. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
For a more hearty salad, add strips of cooked ham, a can of cooked red beans or sprinkle with grated cheese.
Learn more about:
Oregon’s Healthy Harvest Recipes
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service