Kale with Nuts and Raisins
Nuts and raisins add protein and fiber to this bright green dish.
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup kale, stems removed and chopped (1 bunch)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- salt (optional, to taste)
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. On a baking sheet, toast nuts for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat.
4. Add garlic and kale to frying pan and cook for 4 minutes.
5. Add raisins and nuts and cook for 1 minute more.
6. Add salt to taste (optional)
Eat Smart. Be Fit. Recipes.