This sweet and tangy salsa pairs perfectly with grilled or baked fish or chicken. The recipe doubles easily if making for a crowd.
- 1 mango (peeled, pitted and diced (or 1 cup thawed frozen chunks))
- 1 tablespoon onion, red (diced)
- cilantro (1 Tablespoon, optional, fresh or dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (bottled or fresh)
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis.
Eating Smart Being Active Recipes.