This sweet and tangy salsa pairs perfectly with grilled or baked fish or chicken. The recipe doubles easily if making for a crowd.
- 1 mango (peeled, pitted, and diced, or 1 cup thawed frozen chunks)
- 1 tablespoon onion, red (diced)
- cilantro (1 tablespoon, optional, fresh or dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (bottled or fresh)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Eating Smart, Being Active
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis