Microwave Baked Potato
This dish is agreat way to enjoy a piping hot baked potato, without even turning on your oven.
- 1 potato
1. Scrub potato. Prick several times with a fork or knife.
2. Place on microwave safe plate.
3. Cook according to table below. Turn over halfway through cooking
|Number of Potatoes||Time|
|1||7-8 minutes or until soft|
|2||10-12 minutes or until soft|
|4||14-18 minutes or until soft|
3. Turn over halfway through cooking.
4. Let potato rest for 1-3 minutes
Montana State University Extension,
Nutrition Education Programs,
Buy Better. Eat Better. recipes