Mousse a la Banana
This sweet, creamy, and fruity treat is low in fat and rich in flavor.
- 2 tablespoons milk (low-fat, 1%)
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 banana (medium, cut into quarters)
- 1 cup yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 8 slices banana slices (1/4 inch)
1. Place milk, sugar, vanilla, and banana in blender. Process 15 seconds at high speed until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a small bowl; fold in yogurt. Chill. Spoon into four dessert dishes; garnish each with two banana slices just before serving.
A Healthier You: Based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans
US Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion