No Bake Breakfast Cookies
Sweet breakfast cookies that can be prepared in advance for breakfast on the go.
- 1/2 cup honey (or light corn syrup)
- 1/2 cup non-fat dry milk (instant)
- 1/2 cup raisins (or chopped dates)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups crushed flaked cereal
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat honey and peanut butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until blended.
- Remove from heat. Stir in dry milk.
- Fold in cereal and raisins. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto waxed paper to form mounds.
- Cool to room temperature. Store in refrigerator.
Buy Better. Eat Better.
Montana State University Extension Service
Nutrition Education Program