No Bake Breakfast Cookies
Sweet breakfast cookies that can be prepared in advance for breakfast on the go.
- 1/2 cup honey (or light corn syrup)
- 1/2 cup non-fat dry milk (instant)
- 1/2 cup raisins (or chopped dates)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups crushed flaked cereal
1. Heat honey and peanut butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until blended.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in dry milk.
3. Fold in cereal and raisins. Drop by heaping Tablespoons onto waxed paper to form mounds.
4. Cool to room temperature. Store in refrigerator.