One Pan Taco Rice
Try this quick one-pan meal may soon become a family favorite.
- 1 pound ground turkey, 85% lean (or ground beef)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 2 cans tomatoes and green chiles (10 ounce cans)
- 3 cups cooked rice (brown)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese, low-fat
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large skillet or pot, brown ground turkey and cook onion. When done, use paper towel to soak up any grease.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese and mix together.
- Heat until very hot.
- Top with cheese before serving.
Simple Healthy Recipes
Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education