Orange Glazed Skinless Chicken Wings
Orange marmalade seasons these delightful skinless chicken wings. Enjoy this appetizer with brown rice and grilled or roasted veggies.
- 10 chicken wings (skin removed)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 tablespoons orange marmalade (1/2 cup)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse chicken wings and dry on paper toweling. Tuck the wing tip under the larger joint to form a triangle.
- Heat butter in skillet (200°F on temperature controlled gas burner).
- Sprinkle wings with seasoned salt and place in heated butter. Sauté on temperature controlled gas burner (325°F) until evenly brown on both sides, about 20 minutes.
- Spread with orange marmalade, continuing to sauté while basting frequently for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Serve hot.
- Hold at serving temperature on automatic burner or in 'Keep-Warm' oven set at 170°F. They will be glazed and "sticky" good.
Leg pieces or whole chicken may be prepared this way and served as an entree.
University of the Virgin Islands, Cooperative Extension Service. 4-H/Family & Consumer Sciences Program.