Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries are a quick and delicious way to add flavor and color to your dinner plate.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, 5" long
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes. Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- In a large bowl, toss slices in olive oil until coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 °F until tender and golden brown (about 20 minutes), turning occasionally to brown evenly.
Learn more about:
University of Maryland Cooperative Extension
Food Supplement Nutrition Education Program