A flavorful spring recipe that you and your family will savor. Use your favorite spring vegetables from your garden or local farmers market: kohlrabi, sugar snap peas, carrots, and asparagus are all delicious options.
- 1 cup noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (chopped)
- 1 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil in a skillet.
- Add vegetables and saute until tender; stir constantly.
- Add tomato and saute 2 more minutes.
- Toss vegetables with noodles and margarine.
- Add seasonings; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Utah State University Cooperative Extension