Easy and delicious, make this tasty pasta salad for your next picnic.
- 3 cups pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrot (diced)
- 1/2 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain and place in bowl or pan.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Cool in refrigerator before serving.
University of California, Cooperative Extension Fresno County, Easy and Nutritious Family Recipes