Easy and delicious, make this tasty pasta salad for your next picnic.
- 3 cups pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrots (diced)
- 1/2 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and place in bowl or pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cool in refrigerator before serving.
Easy and Nutritious Family Recipes
University of California Cooperative Extension