Pasta Vegetable Salad
Try this tasty salad with whole grain pasta in your favorite shape. Enjoy with family and friends at your next gathering.
- 2 cups cooked pasta (any shape)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, medium (diced)
- 1/4 onion, medium (diced)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
1. Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Mix again before serving.
4. Refrigerate leftovers.
Eating Smart Being Active Recipes
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis