Pear Kabobs with Strawberry Dipping Sauce
Fruity kabobs that you can enjoy for a snack or dessert. Try experimenting with different patterns and fruits.
- 1 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla
- 4 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 pears (cored and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 cups strawberries (stems removed)
- 2 bananas (cut into 1-inch slices)
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained (20 ounces)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt and strawberry preserves. Set aside.
- Thread the fruits by alternating the pears, strawberries, bananas, and pineapple onto the skewers.
- Serve the fruit skewers with a dollop of the strawberry sauce on the side.
USA Pears (recipe)
Pear Bureau Northwest (photo)