Peter Pumpkin Squares
A perfect treat for pumpkin lovers. A seasonal treat for the holidays or any time of year that you're craving pumpkin.
- 1 can pumpkin (15 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil (cooking)
- 1 1/2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon margarine or butter (to grease the pan)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and oil. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the pumpkin mix to the flour mix. Stir well.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan with butter or margarine.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Learn more about:
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network