Serve this tangy chicken dish with brown rice. Add brightly colored vegetables for a tasty and simple meal!
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken, boneless skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can pineapple (20 oz. can crushed or chunks)
- 2 us fluid ounces water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Coat frying pan with nonstick cooking spray and set heat to low.
- Once pan heats up, add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook uncovered until chicken begins to brown, then add crushed pineapple and water.
- Cover chicken until chicken is tender.
- May serve over rice.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network.