Pineapple Orange Frozen Yogurt
A fruity and tropical treat to keep you cool during the dog days of summer.
- 1 cup yogurt, non-fat vanilla
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
1. Place yogurt and fruit in large plastic bag, flatten, and freeze overnight.
2. Combine fruit, yogurt, and juice in food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
3. Serve immediately or place back in the freezer to harden until ready to serve, up to 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Stir before serving.
Food and Health Communications, Inc.