No cooking required for this tasty pumpkin pudding. Kids can help prepare with supervision.
- 1 can pumpkin, 15 ounces (or 2 cups cooked mashed squash such as Hubbard)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or 1 teaspoon cinnmamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon cloves)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk (1% low-fat)
- 1 vanilla pudding, instant, 3.5 ounce (small box)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin, salt and pumpkin spice together.
- Slowly stir in milk and mix well. Add instant pudding mix and stir for 2 minutes until it thickens. Refrigerate until serving time.
Learn more about:
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service