No cooking required for this tasty pumpkin pudding. Kids can help prepare with supervision.
- 1 can pumpkin (15 ounces, or 2 cups cooked mashed squash such as Hubbard)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or 1 teaspoon cinnmamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon cloves)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk (1% low-fat)
- 1 vanilla pudding (instant, 3.5 oz (small box))
1. Remember to start by washing your hands. In a large bowl mix pumpkin, salt and pumpkin spice together.
2. Slowly stir in milk and mix well. Add instant pudding mix and stir for 2 minutes until it thickens. Refrigerate until serving time.
Learn more about:
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service