Oven-roasted cauliflower sprinkled with cheese is a simple and delicious side dish that pairs well with any entrée.
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Remove outer leaves of cauliflower. Cut florets off the stem. Wash and drain.
2. Combine oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil mixture.
3. Spread cauliflower on a large rimmed baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven at 450 degrees 15-20 minutes until the caulilflower starts to soften and begins to brown.
5. Sprinkle with cheese. Continue to roast for 5-10 minutes.
Learn more about:
University of Maryland Cooperative Extension
Food Supplement Nutrition Education Program
Really easy and tasty!