Oven-roasted cauliflower sprinkled with cheese is a simple and delicious side dish that pairs well with any entrée.
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Remove outer leaves of cauliflower. Cut florets off the stem. Wash and drain.
- Combine oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil mixture.
- Spread cauliflower on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven at 450 °F for 15 to 20 minutes until the cauliflower starts to soften and begins to brown.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Continue to roast for 5 to 10 minutes.
Learn more about:
University of Maryland Cooperative Extension
Food Supplement Nutrition Education Program