Spinach, Tomatoes, and Corn
Canned veggies make this dish easy to prepare at any time of the year! No fresh veggies necessary.
- 1 cup canned spinach (15.5 ounces, unsalted)
- 1 can canned diced tomatoes (15.5 ounces, unsalted)
- 1 can canned corn (15.2 ounces, drained)
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
1. Place all ingredients in a saucepan. Cover.
2. Heat thoroughly, about 10 minutes. Add seasonings to taste.
Creative Recipes for Less Familiar USDA Commodities Used by Household Programs
USDA Food and Nutrition Service
Food Distribution Service