No campfire required for these fruity graham cracker snacks.
- 2 strawberries
- 1 graham cracker (broken in half)
- 1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (2 tablespoons)
1. Rinse the strawberries in water.
2. Slice the strawberries.
3. Add the yogurt and strawberries to 1/2 of graham cracker.
4. Top with the other 1/2 of graham cracker.
5. Enjoy immediately.
Substitute any desired low-fat yogurt flavor.
Try other fruits like blueberries, bananas, etc.
Learn more about
University of Maryland Extension. Food Supplement Nutrition Education Program. Photo courtesy of The University of Connecticut, SNAP4CT.