Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 4 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well.
4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nebraska Nutrition Education Program