Get creative with your fresh veggie snacks. This recipe calls for cucumber and tomatoes, but you can use your favorite veggies for this snack.
- 1 cucumber, small
- 1 tomato, small (or 2 grape tomatoes)
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Wash ingredients.
3. Put cucumber slices (see notes) on a small plate to form a snake.
4. Add 2 slices of tomatoes for eyes.
5. Enjoy your Vegetable Snake.
Adults: Use a sharp knife to slice the cucumber and tomato into thin slices crosswise.
Chickasaw Nation Get Fresh! Nutrition Education Program