Yogurt Berry Parfait
Enjoy this hearty snack or dessert, abounding with fresh fruit, granola, and low fat yogurt.
- 2 cups yogurt (low-fat or fat-free, plain or vanilla*)
- 1 cup banana (sliced)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh, sliced)
- other optional fruit (raspberries, peaches, pineapple and/or mangos)
- 1 cup granola
1. Line up 4 parfait or other tall glasses.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of yogurt into each glass.
3. Top with about 1/4 cup of fruit.
4. Next sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of granola.
5. Repeat the process.
*Low-fat vanilla yogurt used for costing and nutrient analysis.
Note: Optional ingredients are not included in the nutrient or cost analysis.
Food and Nutrition Information Center