Yogurt Berry Parfait
Enjoy this hearty snack or dessert, abounding with fresh fruit, granola, and any flavor of low fat yogurt.
- 2 cups yogurt, low fat (or fat-free, any flavor*)
- 1 cup banana (sliced)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh, sliced)
- other optional fruit (raspberries, peaches, pineapple and/or mangos)
- 1 cup granola
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Line up 4 parfait or other tall glasses.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of yogurt into each glass.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Top with about 1/4 cup of fruit.
USDA Food and Nutrition Information Center