Yummy Bean Dip
Beans make delicious dips for delectable snacks and side dishes.
- 1/3 cup beans, canned or cooked (pinto work great)
- 1/3 tablespoon yogurt, non-fat plain (1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon salsa
1. Place beans in a small, resealable plastic bag. Sqeeze out extra air and seal. Mash beans with fingers.
2. Add yogurt and salsa. Seal bag and mix with fingers.
3. Open bag or cut off corner of bag and squeeze out dip.
Enjoy dip with your favorite veggies, corn chips, pita bread wedges, or whole-wheat crackers.
Canned pinto beans used for costing and nutrition analysis.
University of Wyoming, Cent$ible Nutrition Program.