Yummy Bean Dip
Beans make delicious dips for delectable snacks and side dishes.
- 1/3 cup beans, canned or cooked (pinto work great)
- 1/3 tablespoon yogurt, non-fat plain (1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Place beans in a small, resealable plastic bag. Sqeeze out extra air and seal. Mash beans with fingers.
- Add yogurt and salsa. Seal bag and mix with fingers.
- Open bag or cut off corner of bag and squeeze out dip.
Enjoy dip with your favorite veggies, corn chips, pita bread wedges, or whole-wheat crackers.
Canned pinto beans used for costing and nutrition analysis.
University of Wyoming, Cent$ible Nutrition Program.