National Strategic Partners
National Strategic Partners* consist of companies/organizations that are national in scope and reach and also fulfill the following requirements:
They will promote nutrition content in the context of the entirety of the Dietary Guidelines.
They will specifically disseminate Dietary Guidelines messages.
They will participate in CNPP sessions to develop and execute a joint strategic nutrition promotion plan annually.
* National Strategic Partner examples include large, national organizations such as healthcare corporations, media outlets, grocery retailers, health professional associations, restaurant chains, and food manufacturers.
The benefits of healthy eating add up over time, bite by bite. Small changes matter. Start Simple with MyPlate.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables: focus on whole fruits.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables: vary your veggies.
- Make half your grains whole grains.
- Vary your protein routine.
- Move to low-fat or fat-free dairy milk or yogurt (or lactose-free dairy or fortified soy versions).
Our National Strategic Partners
Become a National Strategic Partner
If you are a company or organization that is national in scope and reach and fulfills the above requirements, you are eligible to become a MyPlate National Strategic Partner!