Mango Berry Rotini Salad
Mango, berries, spinach, and feta cheese make for a colorful twist on pasta salad, with the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
- 1 cup (4 oz) whole-wheat rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, whisk vinaigrette ingredients; set aside.
- Boil water and cook rotini according to package instructions. Drain cooked rotini and rinse in cool water.
- While rotini is cooking, cut mango into chunks, removing peel and pit.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss gently.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with an 8oz glass of non-fat milk.
Produce For Better Health Foundation