A great snack for adults and kids. A crunchy and sweet treat, enjoy this snack by yourself or double the recipe and share it with a group of friends.
- 2 tablespoons margarine (melted, or butter)
- 5 cups popcorn (popped)
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded wheat (bite-size)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (brown or white)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pop popcorn.
- Mix popped corn, raisins, and cereal in a large bowl.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small dish.
- Drizzle melted margarine or butter over mixture.
- Add sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Shake or stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
Montana State University Extension
Nutrition Education Programs