Chicken and Cranberry Salad
A simple and delicious salad topped with almonds and dried cranberries for bursts of flavor.
- 12 ounces chicken, cooked and diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or cherries)
- 1/8 cup almonds (sliced)
- 1 head of lettuce (chopped)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Toss chicken, cranberries, and almonds with dressing.
- Serve on a mound of chopped lettuce.
Creative Recipes for Less Familiar USDA Commodities Used by Household Programs
USDA Food and Nutrition Service
Food Distribution Service