Chicken Apple Salad Sandwich
Celery and apple give a delightful crunch to this easy to make sandwich filling.
- 1/4 pound cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1 chopped apple, medium
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 small box (1 1/2 oz) raisins
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- chopped walnuts (1 cup, optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients except for bread together in a bowl.
- Create 4 sandwiches on whole wheat bread.
Simple Healthy Recipes
Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education