Berry Good Dessert
Berries and fruit juice give this simple gelatin dessert all the sweetness it needs.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup grape juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash and slice the berries and then place in a shallow dish (9x9 inch brownie pan works well).
- Combine gelatin and grape juice in a small pan and warm over low heat until the gelatin dissolves (about 5 minutes).
- Pour gelatin and grape juice over berries and refrigerate until firm (about 1 hour).
Unflavored gelatin can be found in the same aisle as flavored gelatin.
Learn more about:
Iowa Department of Public Health
Iowa Nutrition Network