Cooking out tonight? Try cooking vegetables coated in oil and garlic on the grill for a delicious side dish. If you don't have a grill, you can make these vegetables in the oven.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 3 sweet potatoes (cut into 1-inch slices)
- 3 corn cobs (cut into 2-inch sections)
- 1 eggplant (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 12 green onions (trimmed)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix oil and garlic in a large bowl. Add vegetables and toss.
- Place vegetable on broiler pan or grill. Cook 10 minutes, turning twice until vegetables are tender.
- Place vegetables on platter. Serve.
US Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)