Easy Eggplant Stir Fry
Fresh vegetables are cooked in one pan to create a flavorful side dish.
- 2 eggplants (peeled and cubed)
- 1 zucchini (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup green bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing (low fat)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups brown rice (cooked)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, onions and salad dressing into a skillet.
- Stir lightly to combine and cook over low heat until tender.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes. Serve over cooked brown rice.
Farm Fresh Summertime Recipes
Connecticut Food Policy Council