Fruit Smoothie II
This quick and easy smoothie uses any of your favorite frozen fruits. It makes enough for 4 servings.
- 3 cups strawberries, frozen (or other frozen fruit)
- 2 cups milk, low-fat
- 1 banana, large
- 1 cup yogurt (plain or vanilla)
1) Defrost the frozen fruit just enough so that it will blend easily.
2) Pour the milk into the blender.
3) Add the pieces of frozen fruit to the milk in the blender.
4) Add the banana and yogurt.
5) Blend until smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
- Strawberries, 1% milk, and low-fat vanilla yogurt used in nutrition analysis and costing.
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis. Eating Smart Being Active Recipes.