Strawberry and Banana Fruit Smoothie
This quick and easy smoothie uses any of your favorite frozen fruits. It makes enough for 4 servings.
- 3 cups strawberries, frozen, unsweetened (or other frozen fruit)
- 2 cups milk, 1%
- 1 banana, large
- 1 cup yogurt, low-fat plain
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Defrost the frozen fruit just enough so that it will blend easily.
- Pour the milk into the blender.
- Add the pieces of frozen fruit to the milk in the blender.
- Add the banana and yogurt.
- Blend until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
Eating Smart, Being Active
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis