Green Beans and New Potatoes
Frozen green beans and potatoes are boiled in a pot with onion and salt to make an easy side dish for dinner.
- 3 1/2 cups frozen green beans (16 oz bag)
- 8 potatoes (small, washed, peeled, and halved)
- 1 spring onion (scallion) (medium, chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Add all ingredients to a large stock pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat.
- Cook until green beans and potatoes are tender.
Healthy Cookbook for African American Populations