A cute and easy way to get kids excited about eating their veggies!
- 2 celery stalks (each piece cut in half lengthwise)
- 4 small cauliflower florets (cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place one piece of celery in center of plate with the center facing up.
- Use a butter knife to spread peanut butter on top edges.
- Place second piece of celery on top, forming a log. Cut log in half.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with remaining 2 pieces of celery.
- Place cauliflower florets on ends of each log, securing with remaining peanut butter.
- Enjoy your Hiding Rabbits.
Eagle Adventure Recipes
Chickasaw Nation Get Fresh! Nutrition Education Program
Eagle Adventure Team